Asus gets a second in Jaipur
Opens at Civil Lines.
Tags: AsusMay 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asus has been has been targeting state-wise expansion to launch its exclusive provisions across the population. The store at Jaipur will feature the entire range of state-of-the-art Notebooks and Netbooks that have been launched in India till date.
Asus believes that life-changing shifts can only be achieved by keeping ahead of the curve and not resting on past successes and has made diligent efforts to heighten the retail presence across the country. The setting up of second store in Jaipur is a part of the company’s strategy in providing access to all the future and most up-to-date technology to the customers in the small cities and towns. The company already has set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Jaipur, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon, Durgapur, Kanpur, Cochin, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Noida, Pune, Amravati, Kottayam and Lucknow earlier.
“We endeavoured in the pink city last year and we have had assenting response to further escalate our presence and server our existing and prospective customers with utmost sincerity. Jaipur is an important business center and with our second exclusive retail outlet, we intend to serve our customers with best of offerings and unsurpassed assistance,” commented Unaez Quraishi, Sales & Distribution Director, System Business, ASUS India.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end