Atmosphere launches e-shop
Luxury furnishing available on atmospheredirect.com.
Tags: atmosphereNovember 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Atmosphere, a luxury Home Textile brand, is a part of the 1,500 crore Himatsingka Group. Himatsingka is a vertically integrated Home Textile major with some of the finest home textile brands in its portfolio. Present with14 stores across India, UAE and Singapore,
Atmosphere announced the launch of its e-commerce arm, Atmospheredirect.com. As India’s first e-store for luxury furnishings, Atmospheredirect is the one-stop shop for luxury home furnishings, bed linens and accessories.
Maintaining the essence of the brick and mortar stores, the e-shop is clean, uncluttered and highly interactive. The easy to use interface facilitates users to visualise their home décor with a style guide from the brand, make a selection of textiles and eventually place an order. Atmospheredirect allows customers to choose fabrics based on colour, design, composition and end use. Each product has been professionally photographed to enhance the online shopping experience and promote understanding of the products.
“We are extremely delighted to announce the launch of Atmosphere’s new e-shop, shipping to 35 countries. With Atmosphere’s entire range now available online, we hope to make the home decorating process easier and efficient for our existing customers and reach out to new customers across the globe, taking the Atmosphere brand to every home.” said Akanksha Himatsingka, Director, Himatsingka Wovens Pvt. Ltd.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore