Atmosphere launches e-shop
Luxury furnishing available on atmospheredirect.com.
Tags: atmosphereNovember 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Atmosphere, a luxury Home Textile brand, is a part of the 1,500 crore Himatsingka Group. Himatsingka is a vertically integrated Home Textile major with some of the finest home textile brands in its portfolio. Present with14 stores across India, UAE and Singapore,
Atmosphere announced the launch of its e-commerce arm, Atmospheredirect.com. As India’s first e-store for luxury furnishings, Atmospheredirect is the one-stop shop for luxury home furnishings, bed linens and accessories.
Maintaining the essence of the brick and mortar stores, the e-shop is clean, uncluttered and highly interactive. The easy to use interface facilitates users to visualise their home décor with a style guide from the brand, make a selection of textiles and eventually place an order. Atmospheredirect allows customers to choose fabrics based on colour, design, composition and end use. Each product has been professionally photographed to enhance the online shopping experience and promote understanding of the products.
“We are extremely delighted to announce the launch of Atmosphere’s new e-shop, shipping to 35 countries. With Atmosphere’s entire range now available online, we hope to make the home decorating process easier and efficient for our existing customers and reach out to new customers across the globe, taking the Atmosphere brand to every home.” said Akanksha Himatsingka, Director, Himatsingka Wovens Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021