Atul Talwar joins Collage Group
Becomes the Sr. Vice President-Leasing of the group.December 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Collage group announces the appointment of Atul Talwar as the company’s Sr. Vice President - Leasing. With more than 25 years of extensive experience in Sales and marketing, Atul’s previous engagements include roles in Retail Business Development, Marketing and Operations. He is considered to be an industry veteran in Asset Management of Retail projects. Having worked with some of the most reputed names within the country; his knowledge in international best
practices and their application to the Indian market scenario make him an invaluable asset.
Over the years, through his various roles and associations, Atul is a well-known name in the Retail and Real Estate industries. He brings to the team the highest level of commitment.
Commerce major from Delhi University, Atul started his career in Advertising taking up freelance projects. After a series of interesting projects in the fields of communication and marketing with various organizations, he moved to a corporate role in the organized retail sector. A quick learner and hard worker he soon was promoted to the role of Head-Business Development in Home Stores (India) Ltd. He was pivotal in establishing stores across the country and lead business development and new projects for retail business of the group. Post his successful stint with Home Stores, he moved on to Spencer’s Retail Ltd. as Head-Properties where he managed the real estate strategy plans for the company.
As Vice President - Mall Management & Leasing, Advance India Projects Ltd., he directed all business development efforts for the retail projects. He was responsible for complete asset management of the groups Retail Developments.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2