Au Bon Pain largest outlet in Mantri Square
Au Bon Painís largest outlet in Mantri Square launched
September 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Au Bon Pain’s largest outlet in Mantri Square launched by Fashion Guru Prasad Bidappa Food enthusiasts has yet another reason to go healthy. Encouraged by the tremendous success witnessed by its restaurants since the brand launched in India last December, Au Bon Pain launched its 4th and largest in Mantri Square, Malleshwaram. The restaurant is spread across an area of 2,400 sq ft with a seating capacity of 120 people.Mantri Square, India’s largest mall is a landmark by itself for shopping, food and entertainment. Offering international standards of service, product range, quality shopping experience, it comes as no surprise that Au Bon Pain is now a part of the Mantri Square.Mr Dasharatharaman, President Speciality Retail said, “Au Bon Pain is known for its quality and healthy eating options. We have constantly adhered to the international standards and being present in Mantri Square we are now all set to provide a whole new experience of healthy indulgence to residents of Malleshwaram and other visitors to the mall.”The new outlet in Mantri Square is the first step taken by the restaurant chain to expand its presence in the mall trade channel in India. Au Bon Pain currently operates in other trade channels like hospitals, high street and corporate houses.
On the occasion of the launch, Mr. Subbanna Kannur, Business Head, Au Bon Pain - India, said, “The launch of our fourth outlet in Bangalore is a testimony of the customers’ preference for Au Bon Pain in the city. Coupled with its growing popularity amongst Bangaloreans, Mantri Square’s unique location in Malleshwaram makes it the perfect choice for us as we expand our footprint to all corners of the city.”Au Bon Pain will soon be present across the prime locations in the city. They will roll out 15 more outlets by March 2011.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India