Audi opens in Mumbai
Plans to tap underlying growth potential of luxury automotive market of Mumbai.January 21, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the opening of its third luxury car showroom in Mumbai on Bhulabhai Desai Road, Haji Ali, one of the most prominent locations of South Mumbai. The entire Audi India model range will be available for sale in this new showroom in Mumbai. This world-class showroom was inaugurated by Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India and Mr. Abhinav Mittal, Managing Director, Audi Mumbai South, (M Square Automobile Pvt. Ltd.). “I am delighted to announce the opening of our new showroom in Mumbai- Audi Mumbai South. This showroom brings us closer to tapping into the underlying growth potential of the luxury automotive market of Mumbai. There is a strong demand for our luxury vehicles from the discerning customers and brand enthusiasts and we want to reach out to all of them along with giving them world class sales service.” said Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.
“Our expansion has already made us No.1 in the NCR, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and many more states”, added Perschke.
Spread over a total area of 6000 sq. ft. Audi Mumbai South showroom, built on the unique Audi Terminal architecture, has a honeycomb aluminum facade on the exterior. With a display area that can accommodate 6 Audi cars, the showroom will display the entire model range of Audi cars available in India. Audi Mumbai South will also house an Audi Shop and the Audi Exclusive elements where customers can order customized products and purchase a variety of Audi branded merchandise. The showroom is located in the heart of the city, next to Haji Ali junction, one of the most prominent locations of South Mumbai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021