Audi opens in Mumbai
Plans to tap underlying growth potential of luxury automotive market of Mumbai.January 21, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the opening of its third luxury car showroom in Mumbai on Bhulabhai Desai Road, Haji Ali, one of the most prominent locations of South Mumbai. The entire Audi India model range will be available for sale in this new showroom in Mumbai. This world-class showroom was inaugurated by Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India and Mr. Abhinav Mittal, Managing Director, Audi Mumbai South, (M Square Automobile Pvt. Ltd.). “I am delighted to announce the opening of our new showroom in Mumbai- Audi Mumbai South. This showroom brings us closer to tapping into the underlying growth potential of the luxury automotive market of Mumbai. There is a strong demand for our luxury vehicles from the discerning customers and brand enthusiasts and we want to reach out to all of them along with giving them world class sales service.” said Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.
“Our expansion has already made us No.1 in the NCR, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and many more states”, added Perschke.
Spread over a total area of 6000 sq. ft. Audi Mumbai South showroom, built on the unique Audi Terminal architecture, has a honeycomb aluminum facade on the exterior. With a display area that can accommodate 6 Audi cars, the showroom will display the entire model range of Audi cars available in India. Audi Mumbai South will also house an Audi Shop and the Audi Exclusive elements where customers can order customized products and purchase a variety of Audi branded merchandise. The showroom is located in the heart of the city, next to Haji Ali junction, one of the most prominent locations of South Mumbai.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2