Audiís March sales climb to 220 units
Luxury carmaker Audi India reported a jump of 35.80 per cent in its sales during March at 220 units as against 162 units. During January-March period, the company recorded the highest ever first quart
April 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury carmaker Audi India reported a jump of 35.80 per cent in its sales during March at 220 units as against 162 units. During January-March period, the company recorded the highest ever first quarter sales at 778 units, Audi India said in a statement. The company will be focusing on enhancing the experience of owning a luxury automobile for its customers in India. Customers can expect new avant-garde and sporty luxury models this year.
Audi’s model range in India includes sedans A4, A6 and A8, sports utility vehicles Q5 and Q7, besides some other super sports cars. The company currently has eight dealership networks across the country.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%