Audiís March sales climb to 220 units
Luxury carmaker Audi India reported a jump of 35.80 per cent in its sales during March at 220 units as against 162 units. During January-March period, the company recorded the highest ever first quart
April 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury carmaker Audi India reported a jump of 35.80 per cent in its sales during March at 220 units as against 162 units. During January-March period, the company recorded the highest ever first quarter sales at 778 units, Audi India said in a statement. The company will be focusing on enhancing the experience of owning a luxury automobile for its customers in India. Customers can expect new avant-garde and sporty luxury models this year.
Audi’s model range in India includes sedans A4, A6 and A8, sports utility vehicles Q5 and Q7, besides some other super sports cars. The company currently has eight dealership networks across the country.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO