Audi sportscar experience in India
Specialised training in the Audi R8 V10 on Buddh International Circuit.July 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Audi launched its unique driving experience programme, the Audi sportscar experience (ASE), at the Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida. This is the first driving programme in the country to be conducted exclusively with high performance sportscars, and gives enthusiasts the opportunity to understand, drive and receive intensive training in the exceptionally engineered Audi R8 V10.
The programme offers one of the most attractive formats, with dynamic slalom and lap training modules, internationally acclaimed instructors, a fleet of powerful Audi R8 V10 cars (5.2 litre, 525 PS) and one of the most exciting racing circuits in the world.
“The Audi sportscar experience has been developed in line with the Audi brand’s three core value pillars – sportiness, progressiveness and sophistication. Whether it is the cars, the format or the conduct, everything about the programme reflects what our brand stands for. These qualities and an exciting format together create a very unique and ideal opportunity for all car enthusiasts out there who have always wanted to dynamically explore sports cars, but have never had a chance to do so”, said Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.
The Audi sportscar experience is a two phase programme, the Audi racetrack experience and Audi racetrack experience advanced.
The Audi sportscar experience caters to the sporty and the dynamic. Internationally, it is conducted on race tracks at Barcelona, the Nürburgring, the EuroSpeedway Lausitz, the Salzburgring, Dubai and in Spa, Belgium.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore