Audi steers to Coimbatore
Opens new showroom in Coimbatore; its second in Tamil Nadu.May 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Audi showroom is Audi’s 18th and is located at Avinashi Road. The store was inaugurated by Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India and Anandakrishnan CR, Managing Director, Audi Coimbatore (Jahnvi Motors Pvt. Ltd). Spread over a total area of 6102 sq. ft, Audi Coimbatore will house an Audi Shop and the Audi exclusive elements, where customers can order customised products and purchase a variety of Audi branded merchandise. Looking ahead, Audi India plans to expand its national footprint to 25 locations this year.
“Audi already has a strong presence in the southern market with showrooms in key markets like Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kochi. The opening of a new showroom in Coimbatore reflects our commitment to offer our customers with an unparalleled luxury experience of class defining products and world-class services that truly emphasise our core brand values of progressiveness, sophistication and sportiness”, said Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.
Audi recorded a strong first quarter with 2269 cars delivered in India between January to March 2012 – an impressive growth of 41 per cent over the same period last year.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2