Audisee opens first store
Store offers complete free consultations and productsApril 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Audisee, a one stop shop solution for hi-fi home theatre needs, opens its first store at Indiranagar, Bangalore. The new store will offer free home consultations and a wide range of product for every applications, inlcuding hi-fi & home cinema, compact & wireless, personal audio, multimedia, car audio, monitoring & pro studio and custom & public address systems.
The brand designs a variety of different home theatre systems for almost every budget and provides services according to your home entertainment needs.
Audisee’s new store is well equipped with multiple demo room facility for customers to understand various systems.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021