Audisee opens first store
Store offers complete free consultations and productsApril 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Audisee, a one stop shop solution for hi-fi home theatre needs, opens its first store at Indiranagar, Bangalore. The new store will offer free home consultations and a wide range of product for every applications, inlcuding hi-fi & home cinema, compact & wireless, personal audio, multimedia, car audio, monitoring & pro studio and custom & public address systems.
The brand designs a variety of different home theatre systems for almost every budget and provides services according to your home entertainment needs.
Audisee’s new store is well equipped with multiple demo room facility for customers to understand various systems.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India