Australia’s first luxury pen brand “Curtis Australia” enters India through Odyssey India Ltd
Editions, the latest venture of Odyssey India Ltd launched the first-ever Australian pen brand – “Curtis Australia”. Curtis Australia is an international luxury brand infused with Australian warmth an
March 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Editions, the latest venture of Odyssey India Ltd launched the first-ever Australian pen brand – “Curtis Australia”. Curtis Australia is an international luxury brand infused with Australian warmth and character. The range of pieces is from beautiful writing instruments to exquisite fine jewellery, all hand finished and made in Australia. Mr. Ashwin, Managing Director, Odyssey India Ltd said “We are delighted to be associated with Curtis Australia as we are the pioneers in promoting the first ever Curtis Australia brand in India. Curtis Australia products bring international reputation on quality and design.”All the Curtis Australia pens reflect the craftsmanship and quality of the brand and it has been voted as the “Best of best 2009” by Robb Report USA.
The brand has been successfully exported to several countries, including the largest luxury market; the USA. In India Price range for pens will start from as low as Rs. 500 in the basic collections, and will go up to few lakhs.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021