Aviraté forays into Indian market
Aviraté, an international high-street fashion label, recently announced their entry into India with the launch of its first flagship store in Bangalore.
November 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aviraté, an international high-street fashion label, recently announced their entry into India with the launch of its first flagship store in Bangalore. The launch of this on-trend store, with its international range of fashion wear, coincides with the upcoming season and is bound to offer every woman a stylish and sophisticated experience she just would not want to miss. The Aviraté range includes an extensive selection of day and evening wear, lingerie, shoes, bags and is set to become the one-stop-shop for all fashionistas. Keeping at par with global trends and styles, launching a new collection every season along with new styles weekly, Aviraté brings a spectacular fashion experience that goes beyond borders. Aviraté believes in designing clothes for ‘real women’ and caters to a vast range of sizes to flatter every shape and size.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint