Aviraté forays into Indian market
Aviraté, an international high-street fashion label, recently announced their entry into India with the launch of its first flagship store in Bangalore.
November 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aviraté, an international high-street fashion label, recently announced their entry into India with the launch of its first flagship store in Bangalore. The launch of this on-trend store, with its international range of fashion wear, coincides with the upcoming season and is bound to offer every woman a stylish and sophisticated experience she just would not want to miss. The Aviraté range includes an extensive selection of day and evening wear, lingerie, shoes, bags and is set to become the one-stop-shop for all fashionistas. Keeping at par with global trends and styles, launching a new collection every season along with new styles weekly, Aviraté brings a spectacular fashion experience that goes beyond borders. Aviraté believes in designing clothes for ‘real women’ and caters to a vast range of sizes to flatter every shape and size.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021