Award comes Britannia’s way
Wins Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO) World Class Global Performance Excellence Award (GPEA).
Tags: BritanniaJune 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Britannia has been awarded the Global Performance Excellence Award (GPEA) by Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO) at its Chicago HQ. Britannia was among 18 organisations from eight Asian and Pacific Rim countries that were recognised for world class quality performance based on the parameters modeled on the lines of the US Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Award. Britannia won this ‘Best In Class’ award, an international recognition for its manufacturing units and the overall processes of performance excellence adopted by the company.
Britannia is the only Indian food and manufacturing company to receive this award. Commenting on this Global recognition, Vinita Bali, Managing Director, Britannia Industries Limited, “We are delighted and honored to receive this award which is a strong testimonial to the stringent quality and performance standards we set for ourselves and the relentless pursuit to achieve them from all our team members at all levels. This award is a tribute to the commitment and efforts of the entire Britannia team to delight consumers with delicious and healthy food products”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021