Aza: First menswear store launched in Delhi
Aza Men–brings its first menswear collection to Delhi by opening
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aza Men–brings its first menswear collection to Delhi by opening its stand alone store inCrescent Mall at the Qutab.
Speaking on the occasion, the powerhouse behind Aza, Dr Alka Nishar said, “All theseyears it has always been about high fashion for women, but with the changing times anddesires, Aza Men now puts the focus on the Indian male.”
Aza Fashions is one of the high-end couture, multi-designer stores both in Delhi andMumbai. Aza is a veritable museum of India’s best design czars that at any given timeshowcase a plethora of selections highlighting some of India’s most well told stories inhistory and culture through its design and embroidery heritage.
The store is promised to showcase the latest collection of menswear all collected from thecelebrated designers namely Rajesh Pratap Singh, Arjun Khanna, Digvijay Singh, GauravGupta, Krishna Mehta, Lalit Jalan, Manish Malhotra, Vivek Karunakaran, Varun Bahl,Vijay Arora, Rocky S, Vikram Phadnis and Sabyasachi.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021