Aza: First menswear store launched in Delhi
Aza Men–brings its first menswear collection to Delhi by opening
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aza Men–brings its first menswear collection to Delhi by opening its stand alone store inCrescent Mall at the Qutab.
Speaking on the occasion, the powerhouse behind Aza, Dr Alka Nishar said, “All theseyears it has always been about high fashion for women, but with the changing times anddesires, Aza Men now puts the focus on the Indian male.”
Aza Fashions is one of the high-end couture, multi-designer stores both in Delhi andMumbai. Aza is a veritable museum of India’s best design czars that at any given timeshowcase a plethora of selections highlighting some of India’s most well told stories inhistory and culture through its design and embroidery heritage.
The store is promised to showcase the latest collection of menswear all collected from thecelebrated designers namely Rajesh Pratap Singh, Arjun Khanna, Digvijay Singh, GauravGupta, Krishna Mehta, Lalit Jalan, Manish Malhotra, Vivek Karunakaran, Varun Bahl,Vijay Arora, Rocky S, Vikram Phadnis and Sabyasachi.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2