BEST RICE in domestic market soon
Considering the growth of the rice segment in the country, is at a premature stage, Best Foods is hoping a grand response to their launch.
April 02, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Best Foods Ltd, exporter of basmati rice in India, have announced their plan to launch 4 variants of basmati rice in India. Their strategy is to operate, through wholesaler-distributor-dealer channel. They plan to cater to the B2B segment as well as the B2C segment. “We plan to bring in our products through the usual 360 degree marketing channel that comprises of print, electronic etc. Our objective is to reach the customer through the varied food-retail chains in the country such as Big Bazaar, More, SRS etc.said Mr. Aayushman Gupta, Business Director, Best Foods Ltd. Today Best Foods is one of the fastest growing companies (growing @ 45% CAGR annually) and has a turnover of Rs 1100 crore. They have customers in 56 countries across the globe and are also supplying to key retail formats across markets in India. The company will shortly be lunching innovative consumer programmes to enable consumer understand the quality rice. The company projects touching a turnover of Rs 1430 cr by 2013. Substantial investment is planned to step up the distribution network as the company will be launching in four new variants in rice.” The company would also be supporting the product placement with prominent in-store visibility and consumer activities to encourage trials, repeat purchase and loyalty programme. The variants will be available in quantity ranging from 1 Kg to 25 Kg, with the pricing following Value for Money scheme.” he added. Considering the growth of the rice segment in the country, is at a premature stage, Best Foods is hoping a grand response to their launch.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019