BHPC: On an expansion spree
Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), an American lifestyle
July 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), an American lifestyle brand introduced by Spencer Retail has forwared its footprints in Delhi by opening an exclusive store at the Metro Walk mall in Rohini.
After receiving vehement response from the customers, the company decided to launch new store to offer new range of catalogue to them.
BHPC now operates on seven standalone stores in the Delhi/NCR region, three stores in Punjab and two in Mumbai.
On the short-term expansion plans of the brand, Anurag Rajpal, vice-president, apparel, Spencer’s Retail said, “In the next 10 days, we will open a store each in Jalandhar, Mumbai and Opulent Mall, Ghaziabad.”
The brand offers a complete fashion wardrobe comprising graphic tees, polo shirts, woven shirts, jeans and fashion accessories.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021