BIBA now in Orissa
Opens exclusive store in Bhubaneswar.March 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BIBA, the ethnic wear brand, has entered Orissa with its first exclusive store in Bhubaneswar. The store is located at Pal Heights and offers a complete range of ethnic wear showcased through its latest Spring Summer Collection.
Spread over 700 sq ft, the store offers a wide selection of SKD’s (Salwar-Kameez-Dupatta), Mix ‘n’ Match kurtas, leggings and BIBA Girls, a dedicated segment catering to 2-12 year old girls.
Commenting on the launch, Siddhartha Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA, said, “We are pleased to launch our first store in Bhubaneswar. We have had a fantastic response to BIBA and its products in the past, and we felt the timing was right to open our exclusive store in the city and cater to its smart and stylish consumers.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear