BIBA store in Ahmedabad
Aims enhanced customer experience with extensive space.March 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian ethnic wear brand, BIBA, has opened its first flagship store at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The store, located at Alphaone mall, aims to enhance customer experience by providing extensive dedicated space for each of its product categories – MnM, SKD, Biba Girls and unstitched fabrics.
Spread over 2,500 sq ft, the store is stocked with the latest collections of BIBA for Spring/Summer 2012. The store houses a wide variety of SKDs (Salwar Kameez Dupatta), Mix ‘n’ Match Kurtas, leggings and BIBA Girls, a dedicated segment catering to 2-12 year old girls.
Commenting on the launch, Siddhartha Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA, said, “We are delighted that our first flagship store in the country is opening in Ahmedabad. In fact, Gujarat, as a region, is doing extremely well for us and BIBA has managed to create a mark for itself in the ethnic wear category, owing to its rich design and style.” He added, “With our flagship store, we hope to enhance our customers’ shopping experience and showcase all our product categories to the fullest, especially unstitched fabrics and BIBA Girls.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2