BIBA store in Ahmedabad
Aims enhanced customer experience with extensive space.March 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian ethnic wear brand, BIBA, has opened its first flagship store at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The store, located at Alphaone mall, aims to enhance customer experience by providing extensive dedicated space for each of its product categories – MnM, SKD, Biba Girls and unstitched fabrics.
Spread over 2,500 sq ft, the store is stocked with the latest collections of BIBA for Spring/Summer 2012. The store houses a wide variety of SKDs (Salwar Kameez Dupatta), Mix ‘n’ Match Kurtas, leggings and BIBA Girls, a dedicated segment catering to 2-12 year old girls.
Commenting on the launch, Siddhartha Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA, said, “We are delighted that our first flagship store in the country is opening in Ahmedabad. In fact, Gujarat, as a region, is doing extremely well for us and BIBA has managed to create a mark for itself in the ethnic wear category, owing to its rich design and style.” He added, “With our flagship store, we hope to enhance our customers’ shopping experience and showcase all our product categories to the fullest, especially unstitched fabrics and BIBA Girls.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021