BMW India gets new President
Philipp von Sahr takes over.
Tags: BMWJuly 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BMW has appointed Philipp von Sahr as President of its India operations in place of Andreas Schaaf. Schaaf will assume new executive position at the Group's headquarters in Munich.
Sahr is currently President of BMW Group Belgium-Luxemburg. His appointment will be effective from October, this year. Prior to joining BMW Group Belgium-Luxemburg, Sahr was the Group's head of sales in Germany.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021