BMW India gets new President
Philipp von Sahr takes over.
Tags: BMWJuly 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BMW has appointed Philipp von Sahr as President of its India operations in place of Andreas Schaaf. Schaaf will assume new executive position at the Group's headquarters in Munich.
Sahr is currently President of BMW Group Belgium-Luxemburg. His appointment will be effective from October, this year. Prior to joining BMW Group Belgium-Luxemburg, Sahr was the Group's head of sales in Germany.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2