BURGS spreads wings at Carter Road
Opens third outlet, plans 25 outlets in coming years.
Tags: BurgsFebruary 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
BURGS, the gourmet burger restaurant, now makes its presence felt on one of the most sought after locations in Mumbai for prominent eateries, Bandra, Carter Road. BURGS is ready and eager to bring to the already varied variety of food its unique range of burgers.
Subroto Mukherjee, COO of BURGS states that, “Carter Road being the hub for well- known eateries, facilitates our aspirations of being a top Gourmet burger restaurant in the country. With our expanded menu we intend drawing in a more diverse consumer. Also, with our great value proposition, food connoisseurs have been looking forward to this launch.”
Commemorating the launch of its new outlet, BURGS also makes some additions to its menu. Comprising a wide range of burgers in the categories of seafood, meat, poultry and unique vegetarian options; BURGS introduces five brand new burgers to its range. Apart from this, the menu also includes a good spread of salads for those diet conscience consumers.
Currently with two outlets in Mumbai and one in Pune, BURGS sees itself expanding to the metropolitan cities with a target of 25 outlets in the coming years.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%