BURGS spreads wings at Carter Road
Opens third outlet, plans 25 outlets in coming years.
Tags: BurgsFebruary 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
BURGS, the gourmet burger restaurant, now makes its presence felt on one of the most sought after locations in Mumbai for prominent eateries, Bandra, Carter Road. BURGS is ready and eager to bring to the already varied variety of food its unique range of burgers.
Subroto Mukherjee, COO of BURGS states that, “Carter Road being the hub for well- known eateries, facilitates our aspirations of being a top Gourmet burger restaurant in the country. With our expanded menu we intend drawing in a more diverse consumer. Also, with our great value proposition, food connoisseurs have been looking forward to this launch.”
Commemorating the launch of its new outlet, BURGS also makes some additions to its menu. Comprising a wide range of burgers in the categories of seafood, meat, poultry and unique vegetarian options; BURGS introduces five brand new burgers to its range. Apart from this, the menu also includes a good spread of salads for those diet conscience consumers.
Currently with two outlets in Mumbai and one in Pune, BURGS sees itself expanding to the metropolitan cities with a target of 25 outlets in the coming years.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2