BYSI forays Mumbai
New collection features wide varietyOctober 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
BYSI expands its footprints in the India’s fashion capital yet again in Mumbai at High Street Phoenix. After enticing women at Phoenix Market city, BYSI has launched another flagship store in to give a dose of high shine and to woo the fashionistas in Mumbai. The Singapore based brand will enable its customers a complete range of BYSI collection under one roof.
Nidhi Gupta, Head, BYSI India, said “We are delighted to open another store in Mumbai as a one stop destination for all the women who love to flaunt and sashay wherever they go. We believe that every woman should have the luxury to wear the latest and own a modish wardrobe embraced with international designs. BYSI apparels consists of three labels, GOLD label is a premium range of fashion wear designed for off-duty chic; SILVER label provides you ample choices to embrace your formal look; BLACK label offers the basics every woman needs in her wardrobe and is designed to be updated as you like”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2