BYSI forays Mumbai
New collection features wide varietyOctober 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
BYSI expands its footprints in the India’s fashion capital yet again in Mumbai at High Street Phoenix. After enticing women at Phoenix Market city, BYSI has launched another flagship store in to give a dose of high shine and to woo the fashionistas in Mumbai. The Singapore based brand will enable its customers a complete range of BYSI collection under one roof.
Nidhi Gupta, Head, BYSI India, said “We are delighted to open another store in Mumbai as a one stop destination for all the women who love to flaunt and sashay wherever they go. We believe that every woman should have the luxury to wear the latest and own a modish wardrobe embraced with international designs. BYSI apparels consists of three labels, GOLD label is a premium range of fashion wear designed for off-duty chic; SILVER label provides you ample choices to embrace your formal look; BLACK label offers the basics every woman needs in her wardrobe and is designed to be updated as you like”.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores