Babyoye.com launches TVC
To highlight the convenience of shopping online.March 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kid’s online portal, Babyoye.com, will now market its products through television. The website’s newly launched TV campaign will feature Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, who is also one of the investors in the website.
In the TVC, the actress will highlight the convenience of shopping online that new mothers can experience while taking care of their newborn. The campaign aims to capture parents’ attention and help them make informed choices regarding baby and kids products. It will be aired on channels including NDTV Good Times, Star World, Zee Café, Fox Traveller, CNN-IBN, Times Now, NDTV 24X7, Pogo, Disney and Cartoon Network.
Arunima Singhdeo, Director and Co-Founder, Babyoye.com, says, “Karisma has the most endearing and warm personality, which is captured in the TVC. Through this campaign, we aim to appeal to a wider audience and with Karisma’s support, the right message will be conveyed to young parents to make the right choice for their child, who always deserves the best.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2