Babyoye.com launches TVC
To highlight the convenience of shopping online.March 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kid’s online portal, Babyoye.com, will now market its products through television. The website’s newly launched TV campaign will feature Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, who is also one of the investors in the website.
In the TVC, the actress will highlight the convenience of shopping online that new mothers can experience while taking care of their newborn. The campaign aims to capture parents’ attention and help them make informed choices regarding baby and kids products. It will be aired on channels including NDTV Good Times, Star World, Zee Café, Fox Traveller, CNN-IBN, Times Now, NDTV 24X7, Pogo, Disney and Cartoon Network.
Arunima Singhdeo, Director and Co-Founder, Babyoye.com, says, “Karisma has the most endearing and warm personality, which is captured in the TVC. Through this campaign, we aim to appeal to a wider audience and with Karisma’s support, the right message will be conveyed to young parents to make the right choice for their child, who always deserves the best.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021