Bacardi India to have new country head
Vijay Subramaniam is likely to joinOctober 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bacardi is all set to name its new India head Vijay Subramaniam, who spearheaded Marico's international business as CEO till recently, is expected to join Bacardi India said people familiar with the matter. Subramaniam's exit from Marico comes months after it implemented a business restructuring, de-merging into two separate legal entities — Marico, which houses the consumer product division and the international business, and Kaya, which runs specialty skincare clinics. Mahesh Madhavan, Bacardi's long-time India Chief has decided to move on.
In a similar development, another liquor giant Diageo announced the long-speculated appointment of former Cadbury India, MD Anand Kripalu as CEO-designate of India's largest liquor company United Spirits (USL), which it acquired recently.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2