Bacardi India to have new country head
Vijay Subramaniam is likely to joinOctober 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bacardi is all set to name its new India head Vijay Subramaniam, who spearheaded Marico's international business as CEO till recently, is expected to join Bacardi India said people familiar with the matter. Subramaniam's exit from Marico comes months after it implemented a business restructuring, de-merging into two separate legal entities — Marico, which houses the consumer product division and the international business, and Kaya, which runs specialty skincare clinics. Mahesh Madhavan, Bacardi's long-time India Chief has decided to move on.
In a similar development, another liquor giant Diageo announced the long-speculated appointment of former Cadbury India, MD Anand Kripalu as CEO-designate of India's largest liquor company United Spirits (USL), which it acquired recently.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019