Bajaj Auto Q1 Net up marginally at Rs 740 crore
Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a marginal increase in its net profit at Rs 739.98 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014.July 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a marginal increase in its net profit at Rs 739.98 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 737.68 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Net sales during the period under review stood at Rs 5,133.37 crore as against Rs 4,808.73 crore in the year-ago quarter, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto said its exports revenue during the first quarter stood at Rs 2,251 crore as against Rs 1,876 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Unit sales volume during the period grew marginally to 9,88,430 units as against 9,79,275 units in the same quarter last fiscal.
Shares of Bajaj Auto were trading at Rs 2,089.15 per scrip in the mid-day trade, down 2.39 per cent, from the previous close on the BSE.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2