Bajaj Auto Q1 Net up marginally at Rs 740 crore
Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a marginal increase in its net profit at Rs 739.98 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014.July 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a marginal increase in its net profit at Rs 739.98 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 737.68 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Net sales during the period under review stood at Rs 5,133.37 crore as against Rs 4,808.73 crore in the year-ago quarter, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto said its exports revenue during the first quarter stood at Rs 2,251 crore as against Rs 1,876 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Unit sales volume during the period grew marginally to 9,88,430 units as against 9,79,275 units in the same quarter last fiscal.
Shares of Bajaj Auto were trading at Rs 2,089.15 per scrip in the mid-day trade, down 2.39 per cent, from the previous close on the BSE.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021