Bajaj Electricals aims Rs 5,000 cr sales in FY15
Also setting up research and development centre in Mumbai.January 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bajaj Electricals aims revenues of over Rs 5,000 crore during financial year 2014-15 and also plans to set up a research and development centre in Mumbai.
Shekhar Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director, Bajaj Electricals said, “We are targeting sales turnover of Rs 5,000 crore plus in financial year 2014-15, up from Rs 3,400 crore clocked in 2012-13. We are growing at about 25 per cent and targeting aggressively to touch Rs 4,200 crore to Rs 4,300 crore sales revenues in fiscal 2013-14. We want to execute and hand over older projects, and close all the gaps by the year end. Then we can focus on our new order book."
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka