Bajaj Electricals aims Rs 5,000 cr sales in FY15
Also setting up research and development centre in Mumbai.January 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bajaj Electricals aims revenues of over Rs 5,000 crore during financial year 2014-15 and also plans to set up a research and development centre in Mumbai.
Shekhar Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director, Bajaj Electricals said, “We are targeting sales turnover of Rs 5,000 crore plus in financial year 2014-15, up from Rs 3,400 crore clocked in 2012-13. We are growing at about 25 per cent and targeting aggressively to touch Rs 4,200 crore to Rs 4,300 crore sales revenues in fiscal 2013-14. We want to execute and hand over older projects, and close all the gaps by the year end. Then we can focus on our new order book."
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore