Bally opens store in Mumbai
The new store is well designed to cater to luxury consumers.May 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swiss luxury leather goods brand Bally has opened a second store, at Mumbai’s Palladium Mall. Spread in an area of 1300sq ft, the store showcases Bally’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection which includes men’s and ladies shoes, bags, ready to wear and accessories.
The store is designed keeping in mind the luxury the brand spell. The interiors are elegantly designed with Italian marble flooring and 100per cent wool carpet throughout a specially designed sitting area. To further enhance the store’s sophisticated aesthetic and customer experience, dedicated areas for shoes, accessories and ready-to-wear have each been carefully considered and laid out.
Bally had entered the Indian market in 2011 in partnership with the Bird Group and its first store is located in Delhi.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore