Bally opens store in Mumbai
The new store is well designed to cater to luxury consumers.May 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swiss luxury leather goods brand Bally has opened a second store, at Mumbai’s Palladium Mall. Spread in an area of 1300sq ft, the store showcases Bally’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection which includes men’s and ladies shoes, bags, ready to wear and accessories.
The store is designed keeping in mind the luxury the brand spell. The interiors are elegantly designed with Italian marble flooring and 100per cent wool carpet throughout a specially designed sitting area. To further enhance the store’s sophisticated aesthetic and customer experience, dedicated areas for shoes, accessories and ready-to-wear have each been carefully considered and laid out.
Bally had entered the Indian market in 2011 in partnership with the Bird Group and its first store is located in Delhi.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021