Barista greets coffee lovers with a touch of liqueur
Barista is launching a new concept in India by adding a fine range of liqueur coffees at one of its premium cafés in Delhi.
November 09, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Barista is launching a new concept in India by adding a fine range of liqueur coffees at one of its premium cafés in Delhi. Sanjay Coutinho, COO, Barista Coffee Company Ltd, said at the launch of this new concept, “The launch of liqueur coffees will be an extension to the authentic Italian coffee drinking experience. We are confident that the new range of liqueur coffees will ensure that our guests keep asking us for more.” This exclusive launch of liqueur coffees is a pilot project by Barista available only at its Defence Colony outlet, but, according to Sanjay Coutinho, the company will access the feedback after three to four months, following which it will be decided where and how the same concept will be introduced. The liqueur coffee at Barista has espresso at the base with some mild liqueur additional ranging from Irish whiskey, Baileys Irish cream, Teacher’s Scotch whiskey and vodka. “Our core promise will remain coffee. We will continue to position ourselves as a café chain that provides an authentic Italian coffee drinking experience in a warm milieu,” Coutinho added. Barista Lavazza, also plans on opening 25 outlets with an investment of Rs 12 crore during the second half of the current financial year across the country. It is looking at expansion in Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Assam.
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches âFlipkart Supermartâ, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings