Barista greets coffee lovers with a touch of liqueur
Barista is launching a new concept in India by adding a fine range of liqueur coffees at one of its premium cafés in Delhi.
November 09, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Barista is launching a new concept in India by adding a fine range of liqueur coffees at one of its premium cafés in Delhi. Sanjay Coutinho, COO, Barista Coffee Company Ltd, said at the launch of this new concept, “The launch of liqueur coffees will be an extension to the authentic Italian coffee drinking experience. We are confident that the new range of liqueur coffees will ensure that our guests keep asking us for more.” This exclusive launch of liqueur coffees is a pilot project by Barista available only at its Defence Colony outlet, but, according to Sanjay Coutinho, the company will access the feedback after three to four months, following which it will be decided where and how the same concept will be introduced. The liqueur coffee at Barista has espresso at the base with some mild liqueur additional ranging from Irish whiskey, Baileys Irish cream, Teacher’s Scotch whiskey and vodka. “Our core promise will remain coffee. We will continue to position ourselves as a café chain that provides an authentic Italian coffee drinking experience in a warm milieu,” Coutinho added. Barista Lavazza, also plans on opening 25 outlets with an investment of Rs 12 crore during the second half of the current financial year across the country. It is looking at expansion in Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Assam.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWebâ€™s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi