Barista unveils loyalty card
To provide privileged services and promotional offers.May 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Barista Lavazza has unveiled a special loyalty card – Bean ‘o’ Holic, aimed at providing privileged services, along with exciting new promotional offers. The Bean ‘o’ Holic card is divided into three phases. At the beginners level, every guest would be entitled to 3% points back (1 point equals 1 Re.) on the Net bill amount by just registering his mobile number with Barista Lavazza brewmaster.
At second stage, the customer is entitled to a bean-o-holic card when he accumulates 100 pts, with 5% points back. And at the third stage, he is entitled to a premium bean-o-holic card when he accumulates 300 points, with 10% points back on every purchase.
The programme has been launched in Delhi/NCR as of now and will further move to other cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021