Bata brings new collection to Ludhiana
Expanding its reach, Bata India opens a new large
April 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Expanding its reach, Bata India opens a new large format store in the city. The store is located at Westend Mall and is spread over 4500 sq feet of shopping space. Modeled after the international Bata stores, this new store is all set to introduce customers in Ludhiana to a range of stylish and comfortable footwear brands from Bata.
The store has a well designed layout and modern furniture as per the Bata global format and is designed by a special team of retail designers. The new Bata store is well laid out and has the best display of footwear to meet the needs of the entire family. The collection showcases a wide variety of stylish footwear for both men & women along with a whole new range of fashion accessories to add style to their wardrobe. Bata offers its famous Ambassador and Mocassino range of classic and formal dress shoes for men. For the ladies segment, Bata’s popularity continues to grow with the trendy Marie Claire range and its latest designs to enhance a woman’s femininity, sensuality and individuality. The youth focused brand North Star and specialty outdoor brand Weinbrenner presents new trendy designs with an increased focus on casual styles.
The premium brand of Hush Puppies offer city casual styles to customers while Scholl, Comfit & Naturaliser are being offered with fresh younger designs for absolute comfort. Popular amongst the tiny tots, Bubblegummers continue to allure them with its trendy and lightweight all-weather footwear.
The Company has introduced new initiatives like Bata Home Delivery service, e-commerce enabled website and an experienced team in Customer Care department.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear