Being Human eyes Rs 225cr turnover
Plans to increase store count as wellMay 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Being Human, an apparel and lifestyle brand associated with Bollywood's star Salman Khan, is targeting a turnover of Rs 225 crore during the current fiscal.
The company, which clocked a turnover of Rs 145 crore in FY 2013-14, is now planning to open 25 stores by March 2015. Being Human currently operates through 23 exclusive brand outlets and 100 shop-in-shop formats present in about 23 cities.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear