Being Human eyes Rs 225cr turnover
Plans to increase store count as wellMay 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Being Human, an apparel and lifestyle brand associated with Bollywood's star Salman Khan, is targeting a turnover of Rs 225 crore during the current fiscal.
The company, which clocked a turnover of Rs 145 crore in FY 2013-14, is now planning to open 25 stores by March 2015. Being Human currently operates through 23 exclusive brand outlets and 100 shop-in-shop formats present in about 23 cities.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear