BenQ launches three new LED monitors in India
BenQ, the world’s leading LED monitor brand, launched the slimmest LED monitors-BenQ V2220, V2420 and V920 LED in India.
April 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
BenQ, the world’s leading LED monitor brand, launched the slimmest LED monitors-BenQ V2220, V2420 and V920 LED in India. Speaking at the launch, BenQ India's Vice- President (Sales & Product Management), Rajeev Singh said that with the launch of the three new V series models spanning HD to full HD, 18.5" wide to 24", the company has lined-up eight models in the India market.
He added that BenQ V series is energy efficient and consumes 44 per cent less energy than other LED monitors.
BenQ V series will now be available pan-India at Rs 8,999 (V920), Rs 14,999 (V2220) and Rs 18,900 for V2420 model. The company has a marketshare of 10-12 per cent in India in the monitor segment and plans to increase it to 15 per cent with the launch of these models by this year-end.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021