BenQ launches three new LED monitors in India
BenQ, the world’s leading LED monitor brand, launched the slimmest LED monitors-BenQ V2220, V2420 and V920 LED in India.
April 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
BenQ, the world’s leading LED monitor brand, launched the slimmest LED monitors-BenQ V2220, V2420 and V920 LED in India. Speaking at the launch, BenQ India's Vice- President (Sales & Product Management), Rajeev Singh said that with the launch of the three new V series models spanning HD to full HD, 18.5" wide to 24", the company has lined-up eight models in the India market.
He added that BenQ V series is energy efficient and consumes 44 per cent less energy than other LED monitors.
BenQ V series will now be available pan-India at Rs 8,999 (V920), Rs 14,999 (V2220) and Rs 18,900 for V2420 model. The company has a marketshare of 10-12 per cent in India in the monitor segment and plans to increase it to 15 per cent with the launch of these models by this year-end.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore