Bengaluru goes 'Mad Over Donuts'
All set to create a strong footprint in South India.
Tags: Mad over donutsMay 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
With plans to open over 70 outlets within the next three years, Mad Over Donuts is all set to create a strong footprint in South India. Present during the launch at Pheonix Marketcity Mall, Bengaluru, was Mad Over Donuts – COO, Tarak Bhattacharya.
Commenting on the occasion Tarak Bhattacharya said, “Our strategy is to focus on the ‘Love at First Bite!’ experience, which includes not just excellent product quality, but also the fun experience that one gets whenever they walk into a Mad Over Donuts’ store. We have always focused on delivering the best product in both taste and quality. The recipes at Mad Over Donuts has been developed by a team of world renowned F&B specialists, who have over 150 years of combined bakery experience and have invested a significant amount of time on trials for perfecting a recipe for the perfect eggless donut.”
He further added, “The unique first of its kind DONUT THEATRE concept at Mad Over Donuts offers an excellent opportunity for guests to witness the 'DOUGH TO DONUT' making process - up front. Customers can watch their choice of donuts being freshly prepared in front of them. Our major focus and efforts are to cater fresh, delicious, eggless, gourmet donuts. Donuts are best paired with coffee and at our stores, one can relish refreshing coffee (both hot and iced) with your choice of donuts available in more than 25 flavours. The belief is in keeping the menu dynamic, hence the guests witness a different flavour buzz regularly.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint