Benu joins DLF Place as VP and Head
Benu Sehgal appointed as VP and Head of the mall.February 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Place, Saket, has appointed Benu Sehgal as the Vice President and Head of the mall. In this profile, she will be heading the operations and management of the mall. Prior to her current position, she was the Vice President – Operations of IRPPL. At IRPPL, she was responsible for day-to-day functioning of The Great India Place mall and Worlds of Wonder amusement park.
She has over 22 years of multi-disciplinary Senior and Top level experience in a vast variety of sectors, including biggies like Mukta Arts or WWIL, Ambe Consultancy Services, All About Jobs, Ventures, Apple Industries, Nivica Consultants, etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021