Berger ties up with Being Human
To co-brand its Green brand ‘Breathe Easy’ with the charitable trust.November 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Berger Paints India Ltd forms an exclusive association of its flagship Green brand of paint ‘Breathe Easy’ with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. With this association, for every litre of ‘Breathe Easy’ paint sold, Berger will donate Rs 4 to Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. Berger has committed to provide ‘Breathe Easy’ paint to two schools and one hospital supported by Being Human.
This association has been the cornerstone in the launch of “Breathe Easy”, India’s first Green Paint with international certification. Breathe Easy is the only paint which conforms to strictest VOC (volatile organic compound) norms even as per International standards. “Breathe easy” is not just a brand name for a Green Paint which serves to preserve health and environment. It goes beyond that and transcends the brand border. Breathe Easy is the umbrella under which the entire Corporate Social activity of Berger is being undertaken.
Speaking on this association Abhijit Roy, Managing Director, Berger Paints India Ltd said, “As an organization, we are committed towards fulfilling our responsibility towards the welfare of society. This tie up is part of our effort to support the cause of providing education and healthcare to the underprivileged. We are looking forward to a fruitful association with Being Human.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%