Berger ties up with Being Human
To co-brand its Green brand ‘Breathe Easy’ with the charitable trust.November 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Berger Paints India Ltd forms an exclusive association of its flagship Green brand of paint ‘Breathe Easy’ with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. With this association, for every litre of ‘Breathe Easy’ paint sold, Berger will donate Rs 4 to Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation. Berger has committed to provide ‘Breathe Easy’ paint to two schools and one hospital supported by Being Human.
This association has been the cornerstone in the launch of “Breathe Easy”, India’s first Green Paint with international certification. Breathe Easy is the only paint which conforms to strictest VOC (volatile organic compound) norms even as per International standards. “Breathe easy” is not just a brand name for a Green Paint which serves to preserve health and environment. It goes beyond that and transcends the brand border. Breathe Easy is the umbrella under which the entire Corporate Social activity of Berger is being undertaken.
Speaking on this association Abhijit Roy, Managing Director, Berger Paints India Ltd said, “As an organization, we are committed towards fulfilling our responsibility towards the welfare of society. This tie up is part of our effort to support the cause of providing education and healthcare to the underprivileged. We are looking forward to a fruitful association with Being Human.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2