Bestseller seeks new partner
May shortly snap ties with franchisee - Prashant AggarwalDecember 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Denmark-based fashion house Bestseller which is the owner of Jack & Jones and Vero Moda is all set to call off its four-year franchising relationship with its local partner -businessman Prashant Aggarwal.
The overseas player has questioned the way the Indian partner handled its marquee brands in the country. If sources are to be believed, Bestseller officials were upset with a few real estate deals that went wrong and impacted their bottom-line severely.
Apparently, Bestseller is in talks with other Indian companies for a tie up for all three of its brands, highlight media rep
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores