Bestseller seeks new partner
May shortly snap ties with franchisee - Prashant AggarwalDecember 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Denmark-based fashion house Bestseller which is the owner of Jack & Jones and Vero Moda is all set to call off its four-year franchising relationship with its local partner -businessman Prashant Aggarwal.
The overseas player has questioned the way the Indian partner handled its marquee brands in the country. If sources are to be believed, Bestseller officials were upset with a few real estate deals that went wrong and impacted their bottom-line severely.
Apparently, Bestseller is in talks with other Indian companies for a tie up for all three of its brands, highlight media rep
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO