Beverly Hills Polo Club announces end of season sale
Beverly Hills Polo Club® (BHPC), the well known International brand of casual apparel and accessories, has announced its much awaited End of Season sale
January 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club® (BHPC), the well known International brand of casual apparel and accessories, has announced its much awaited End of Season sale at 25 of its outlets in Delhi- NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Dehradun and Mumbai till February 2012. The brand’s Fall Winter collection comprises shirts, sweaters, jumpers, puffer vests, jackets, blazers jackets, hoodies, track pants, rugby jerseys and fashion accessories like bags, wallets, eyewear, fragrances and watches for men and women.
Beverly Hills Polo Club is offering discounts up to 50 per cent on apparel and accessories.
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end