Beverly Hills Polo Club launches second store
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an international fashion brand that has a tie-up with Spencerís Retail, has opened its second outlet at the Celebration Mall, Amritsar. The first store was recently opened at
May 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an international fashion brand that has a tie-up with Spencer’s Retail, has opened its second outlet at the Celebration Mall, Amritsar. The first store was recently opened at AlphaOne Mall.
Arif Sheikh, president, Retail, Advance India Projects, said that the company is looking forward to contemporary international brands partnering with Beverly Hills Polo Club. The company is keen to focus on providing the best retail mix to the people of Amritsar.
A number of brands, including United Colors of Benetton, Van Heusen, Peter England, Allen Solly, Reynolds, Cool Kids and SRS Value Bazaar, are ready to open their retail outlets at the Celebration Mall this month.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%