Beverly Hills Polo Club launches second store
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an international fashion brand that has a tie-up with Spencerís Retail, has opened its second outlet at the Celebration Mall, Amritsar. The first store was recently opened at
May 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an international fashion brand that has a tie-up with Spencer’s Retail, has opened its second outlet at the Celebration Mall, Amritsar. The first store was recently opened at AlphaOne Mall.
Arif Sheikh, president, Retail, Advance India Projects, said that the company is looking forward to contemporary international brands partnering with Beverly Hills Polo Club. The company is keen to focus on providing the best retail mix to the people of Amritsar.
A number of brands, including United Colors of Benetton, Van Heusen, Peter England, Allen Solly, Reynolds, Cool Kids and SRS Value Bazaar, are ready to open their retail outlets at the Celebration Mall this month.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2