Beverly Hills Polo Club to go on an expansion spree in Punjab
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an International fashion brand, has launched its first store at AlphaOne in Amritsar. The brand has also announced its major plans of expansion both in the form of company ow
May 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an International fashion brand, has launched its first store at AlphaOne in Amritsar. The brand has also announced its major plans of expansion both in the form of company owned outlets and franchisees across the Punjab region.
At the launch of the new store, Anurag Rajpal, Vice President, Apparel, Spencer’s Retail Ltd., stated, “We are very excited to launch our first store in the beautiful city of Amritsar. After successfully establishing the brand in Delhi NCR we are all set to offer international fashion at affordable prices to the consumers of Punjab. We are confident that our customers will appreciate the brand that reflects a refined comfort and stylish elegance.”
He added after Amritsar, the brand will be launching more stores in Jalandhar, Chandigarh and Ludhiana in the coming months and in Bhatinda and Patiala by the end of this fiscal. Eventually, the company will set up a footprint in all the 20 districts of Punjab and will have multiple outlets in all the prominent towns of Punjab.
Beverly Hills Polo Club currently operates six standalone stores in Delhi/NCR region.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores