Beverly Hills Polo Club to go on an expansion spree in Punjab
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an International fashion brand, has launched its first store at AlphaOne in Amritsar. The brand has also announced its major plans of expansion both in the form of company ow
May 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club, an International fashion brand, has launched its first store at AlphaOne in Amritsar. The brand has also announced its major plans of expansion both in the form of company owned outlets and franchisees across the Punjab region.
At the launch of the new store, Anurag Rajpal, Vice President, Apparel, Spencer’s Retail Ltd., stated, “We are very excited to launch our first store in the beautiful city of Amritsar. After successfully establishing the brand in Delhi NCR we are all set to offer international fashion at affordable prices to the consumers of Punjab. We are confident that our customers will appreciate the brand that reflects a refined comfort and stylish elegance.”
He added after Amritsar, the brand will be launching more stores in Jalandhar, Chandigarh and Ludhiana in the coming months and in Bhatinda and Patiala by the end of this fiscal. Eventually, the company will set up a footprint in all the 20 districts of Punjab and will have multiple outlets in all the prominent towns of Punjab.
Beverly Hills Polo Club currently operates six standalone stores in Delhi/NCR region.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category