Bewakoof to raise Rs 25 crore
Also plans to increase its ‘offline’ retail presenceMay 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Bollywood merchandise e-retailer Bewakoof plans to raise Rs 25 crore over the next few months, in a bid to fund its growth strategy, which includes expanding its presence online as well as via brick-and-mortar stores.
This online retailer plans to expand its store network by six-fold to 200 by the year end, and also expand its presence beyond Mumbai.
Prabhkiran Singh, Director, Bewakoof.com, in a recent media interaction, said, "We are planning to raise funds for meeting our expansion.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021