Bewakoof to raise Rs 25 crore
Also plans to increase its ‘offline’ retail presenceMay 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Bollywood merchandise e-retailer Bewakoof plans to raise Rs 25 crore over the next few months, in a bid to fund its growth strategy, which includes expanding its presence online as well as via brick-and-mortar stores.
This online retailer plans to expand its store network by six-fold to 200 by the year end, and also expand its presence beyond Mumbai.
Prabhkiran Singh, Director, Bewakoof.com, in a recent media interaction, said, "We are planning to raise funds for meeting our expansion.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2