Beyond Squarefeet: Bags the luxury mall project
Beyond Squarefeet which is a boutique Mall Advisory company
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beyond Squarefeet which is a boutique Mall Advisory company clinches the only Luxury mall project in Chennai, being developed by KKA Builders Pvt. Ltd.Bergamo, being the first and probably the only Luxury Mall in Chennai, is spread over 40,000 sq.ft. and is located on the popular Khader Nawaz Khan Road.
Bergamo will be the first project in Chennai for KKA Buildtech Pvt. Ltd. Set up at a hefty cost of approximately Rs 10 crores (excluding the cost of land) the mall will be Chennai’s first Luxury destination and will come up by the first half of 2011. Designed on the lines of a classical Italian monument, this “Bespoke” retail space, will house only premium international luxury brands in its luxuriant environs.
Exclusive services such as meet and greet hostesses, personal shopping advisors, concierge services will be some of its unique features. Spread over 4 floors the shopping centre will have ample parking, making it the first shopping centre on Khader Nawaz Khan Road to have such elaborate parking arrangements.
Bergamo is in talks with various leading international brands, which will be provided space here, soon.
The project is now open for lease and will be given to retailers for fit outs in June 2011 & Bergamo should open its doors in September 2011.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019