Beyond Squarefeet: Bags the luxury mall project
Beyond Squarefeet which is a boutique Mall Advisory company
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beyond Squarefeet which is a boutique Mall Advisory company clinches the only Luxury mall project in Chennai, being developed by KKA Builders Pvt. Ltd.Bergamo, being the first and probably the only Luxury Mall in Chennai, is spread over 40,000 sq.ft. and is located on the popular Khader Nawaz Khan Road.
Bergamo will be the first project in Chennai for KKA Buildtech Pvt. Ltd. Set up at a hefty cost of approximately Rs 10 crores (excluding the cost of land) the mall will be Chennai’s first Luxury destination and will come up by the first half of 2011. Designed on the lines of a classical Italian monument, this “Bespoke” retail space, will house only premium international luxury brands in its luxuriant environs.
Exclusive services such as meet and greet hostesses, personal shopping advisors, concierge services will be some of its unique features. Spread over 4 floors the shopping centre will have ample parking, making it the first shopping centre on Khader Nawaz Khan Road to have such elaborate parking arrangements.
Bergamo is in talks with various leading international brands, which will be provided space here, soon.
The project is now open for lease and will be given to retailers for fit outs in June 2011 & Bergamo should open its doors in September 2011.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category