Beyond Squarefeet bags biggest Mall
Gokulam Galleria will be the first Retail venture of the group.
June 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beyond Squarefeet secures yet another Mall Development project, ‘Gokulam Galleria’, in Calicut, Kerala. This mix use development of over 5,00,000 sq. ft will consist of a convention center, a 3 start hotel and a Mall. The project is located on the prime high street of Calicut on Mavoor Road (M.G. Road).
‘Gokulam galleria’, promoted by the Gokulam group, which is dominant in the business of chit funds and hospitality among others in the country is slated to be the largest Mall in Calicut which will house a 3 screen Multiplex, a Family Entertainment Center and a 14 kitchen Food Court besides the shopping options inclusive of a 2 level department store, a hypermarket, 4 Mini Anchors, 4 QSRs and cafés besides the regular stores.
‘Gokulam Galleria’ will be the first Retail venture of the group.
Speaking on the new project acquisition, Susil Dungarwal, Chief Mall Mechanic®, Beyond Squarefeet says, “Our endeavour is to hand hold the developers right from the market research, architect selection, design & development, marketing & leasing etc. to Mall Management. Since, Gokulam Galleria would follow the international best practices of Mall development; it would be a project which will create new benchmarks especially for Malls in Tier II cities.”
After a thorough market research, customer profiling and the catchment analysis of the project, ‘Gokulam galleria’ was modeled after in-depth understanding of the consumer needs and buying patterns. It would provide the customers with a never before felt experience of shopping along with entertainment and fun.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021