Beyond Squarefeet bags biggest Mall
Gokulam Galleria will be the first Retail venture of the group.
June 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beyond Squarefeet secures yet another Mall Development project, ‘Gokulam Galleria’, in Calicut, Kerala. This mix use development of over 5,00,000 sq. ft will consist of a convention center, a 3 start hotel and a Mall. The project is located on the prime high street of Calicut on Mavoor Road (M.G. Road).
‘Gokulam galleria’, promoted by the Gokulam group, which is dominant in the business of chit funds and hospitality among others in the country is slated to be the largest Mall in Calicut which will house a 3 screen Multiplex, a Family Entertainment Center and a 14 kitchen Food Court besides the shopping options inclusive of a 2 level department store, a hypermarket, 4 Mini Anchors, 4 QSRs and cafés besides the regular stores.
‘Gokulam Galleria’ will be the first Retail venture of the group.
Speaking on the new project acquisition, Susil Dungarwal, Chief Mall Mechanic®, Beyond Squarefeet says, “Our endeavour is to hand hold the developers right from the market research, architect selection, design & development, marketing & leasing etc. to Mall Management. Since, Gokulam Galleria would follow the international best practices of Mall development; it would be a project which will create new benchmarks especially for Malls in Tier II cities.”
After a thorough market research, customer profiling and the catchment analysis of the project, ‘Gokulam galleria’ was modeled after in-depth understanding of the consumer needs and buying patterns. It would provide the customers with a never before felt experience of shopping along with entertainment and fun.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore