Beyond Squarefeet floats new company
Mall Management Company will cater to the high demand of the country’s Mall Management sector
August 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The country’s first boutique mall advisory & a start-up company, Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt Ltd, floats another company “Beyond Squarefeet Mall Management Pvt. Ltd.” to cater to the high demand of professional Mall Management sector in the country. It is estimated that about 400 malls would come up in the county in the next 2-3 years across metros, tier I & tier II towns.
The New Company will focus on the Mall management part of the business, while the older company will continue to focus on the advisory business of the mall and retail Industry. The new company will be headed by Mr. Sanjay Prabhu, as the Mall Mechanic & Chief Managing Officer, while Mr. Susil S. DUNGARWAL will be the Chief Mall Mechanic.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sanjay Prabhu says “Our focus will be take up Mall Management in various tier I & tier II cities, apart from the metros. We are focused on creating shopping experiences, which the consumer will love, through managing malls on international techniques, with an Indian touch. Our experience of managing some of the successful malls, across India will surely help us to take this business to the next level”.
Some of the malls the team has been associated with previously are Forum Malls (Prestige Group), Inorbit Malls (K. Raheja Group), Haiko Mall (Hiranandani Group) Phoenix Malls, Marketcity Malls, Metro Junction (kalyan), Magneto Mall (Raipur), City Mall 36 (Raipur & Bilaspur), Neptune Magnet Mall, Lulu International Shopping Mall, Bergamo, UB City, Forum Value Mall, Eva Mall, etc.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear