Beyond Squarefeet floats new company
Mall Management Company will cater to the high demand of the country’s Mall Management sector
August 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The country’s first boutique mall advisory & a start-up company, Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt Ltd, floats another company “Beyond Squarefeet Mall Management Pvt. Ltd.” to cater to the high demand of professional Mall Management sector in the country. It is estimated that about 400 malls would come up in the county in the next 2-3 years across metros, tier I & tier II towns.
The New Company will focus on the Mall management part of the business, while the older company will continue to focus on the advisory business of the mall and retail Industry. The new company will be headed by Mr. Sanjay Prabhu, as the Mall Mechanic & Chief Managing Officer, while Mr. Susil S. DUNGARWAL will be the Chief Mall Mechanic.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sanjay Prabhu says “Our focus will be take up Mall Management in various tier I & tier II cities, apart from the metros. We are focused on creating shopping experiences, which the consumer will love, through managing malls on international techniques, with an Indian touch. Our experience of managing some of the successful malls, across India will surely help us to take this business to the next level”.
Some of the malls the team has been associated with previously are Forum Malls (Prestige Group), Inorbit Malls (K. Raheja Group), Haiko Mall (Hiranandani Group) Phoenix Malls, Marketcity Malls, Metro Junction (kalyan), Magneto Mall (Raipur), City Mall 36 (Raipur & Bilaspur), Neptune Magnet Mall, Lulu International Shopping Mall, Bergamo, UB City, Forum Value Mall, Eva Mall, etc.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore