Bharti Retail increases its store count in North India
In its first phase of operations, Bharti Retail has strengthened its position in north India by opening 59 stores in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi, called Easy Day store
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 6 ) |
In its first phase of operations, Bharti Retail has strengthened its position in north India by opening 59 stores in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi, called Easy Day stores. In addition, it also has launched three compact hyper stores called Easy Day Market in Punjab. Bharti Retail at present, focuses on North India, but has plans to expand operations into other parts of India.
It is learnt that in the next five years, Bharti Retail would see a US investment of 2 to 2.5 billion dollars in its stores across the country, and would employ about 60,000 people. The company plans to offer approximately 10 million square feet of retail experience across all cities in India.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations