Bharti Retailís senior level appointment
Craig Wimsatt will work along with existing management.February 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti Enterprises, after splitting with Walmart Stores, has hired Craig Wimsatt from this US-based company, in a bid to make its operations more attractive to potential foreign partners.
A spokesperson from Bharti informed the media that Wimsatt has joined the company as an advisor, and both Raj Jain and Wimsatt had worked together in the erstwhile joint venture.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore