Bharti Walmart launches Sustainable Agricultural Program in Punjab
Bharti Walmart Private Limited unveiled its Sustainable Agricultural Program in Haider Nagar village (near Malerkotla), Punjab.
March 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti Walmart Private Limited unveiled its Sustainable Agricultural Program in Haider Nagar village (near Malerkotla), Punjab. The program provides closed loop sanitation and energy-efficient modern solutions through community toilets and bio-gas plants to the community in Haider Nagar with a view to help mitigate practices that impact the yield and quality of the farm produce being supplied to organised retail stores. This initiative forms part of Bharti Walmart’s objective to set up an efficient and robust supply chain that maximises value for farmers and retailers.
The implementation of this community development program highlights Bharti Walmart’s commitment to provide quality fresh produce to retail stores through better agronomic practices and efficient supply chain management.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore