Bharti Walmart's alliance with MoneyGram
With money transfer made available through such formats, the signs of brands benefiting from the rising mass outside the country, and catering to the needs on a broader level.
May 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti Walmart & Bharti Retail have associated themselves with MoneyGram International global money transfer in their stores across India. Thomas Cook India will be the principal agent of MoneyGram International, to bring money transfers to the stores. The services will be available in over 121 Easyday and 11 Easyday market & 6 Best Price Modern Wholesale stores across Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, U.P. Delhi etc. The offering comes as a strategy to provide one-stop shop experience for grocery as well financial requirements of the consumers. “As per the RBI guidelines customers can draw upto Rs.50, 000 in cash and above that are given out in cheque. Remittances to India play a major part in the economic growth and financial stability of its citizens” Mr. Dan O’Malley, Executive Vice President of MoneyGram International said. Also present Mr. Raj Jain, Managing Director & CEO, Bharti Walmart Pvt. Ltd. said” We at Bharti Walmart, have this endeavour to provide our consumers all the necessary facilities that can make their lives convenient”. On the expansion plans for Bharti Walmart he added,” we already have 6 outlets in the country, and by the end of this year, we’ll be having another 8-10 stores added to the store figures in the country”. With money transfer made available through such formats, the signs of brands benefiting from the rising mass outside the country, and catering to the needs on a broader level.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019