Bharti's easyday Stores in Bhiwadi
Ashiana Housing Ltd recently announced the launch
September 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ashiana Housing Ltd recently announced the launch of Bharti Retail’s easyday store at Village Centre (the retail cum hotel development of Ashiana Housing Ltd) at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. This is the first easyday store in Bhiwadi and marks the opening of Village Centre - Ashiana Housing’s first foray in the commercial real estate space.
The 4800 square feet easyday store, located at Village Centre, offers a great shopping experience to the customers with a wide assortment of quality products including general merchandise, home ware, toys, books, food & grocery and fresh fruits & vegetables, at low prices.
After creating a benchmark in Retirement Housing, Ashiana Housing Ltd. has come up with Village Centre, which would make the shopping experience of Bhiwadi dwellers more convenient and accessible. This fast developing shopping centre will be home to many premium national brands like easyday, Reid & Taylor, Habib’s and Amul and also has been successful in attracting many local businesses also.
On the launch of easyday, Mr. Vishal Gupta, Managing Director, Ashiana Housing said “In order to introduce Village Centre as one stop shop solution, Ashiana Housing is tying up with the brands which cater to daily needs. Easyday will provide an extensive product mix with the largest choice of brands across categories, with a low price guarantee. With time, Village Center will become the shopping center of choice for the people of Bhiwadi”
Village Centre sprawls over 1,00,000 sq feet and is the largest organized retail setup in Bhiwadi. Iconic brands like Foods Smiths, Jawed Habib, Reid & Taylor, Diagold, HDFC Bank (ATM) and Sunshine Children’s wear will be available in Village Centre.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore