Bharti's easyday Stores in Bhiwadi
Ashiana Housing Ltd recently announced the launch
September 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ashiana Housing Ltd recently announced the launch of Bharti Retail’s easyday store at Village Centre (the retail cum hotel development of Ashiana Housing Ltd) at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. This is the first easyday store in Bhiwadi and marks the opening of Village Centre - Ashiana Housing’s first foray in the commercial real estate space.
The 4800 square feet easyday store, located at Village Centre, offers a great shopping experience to the customers with a wide assortment of quality products including general merchandise, home ware, toys, books, food & grocery and fresh fruits & vegetables, at low prices.
After creating a benchmark in Retirement Housing, Ashiana Housing Ltd. has come up with Village Centre, which would make the shopping experience of Bhiwadi dwellers more convenient and accessible. This fast developing shopping centre will be home to many premium national brands like easyday, Reid & Taylor, Habib’s and Amul and also has been successful in attracting many local businesses also.
On the launch of easyday, Mr. Vishal Gupta, Managing Director, Ashiana Housing said “In order to introduce Village Centre as one stop shop solution, Ashiana Housing is tying up with the brands which cater to daily needs. Easyday will provide an extensive product mix with the largest choice of brands across categories, with a low price guarantee. With time, Village Center will become the shopping center of choice for the people of Bhiwadi”
Village Centre sprawls over 1,00,000 sq feet and is the largest organized retail setup in Bhiwadi. Iconic brands like Foods Smiths, Jawed Habib, Reid & Taylor, Diagold, HDFC Bank (ATM) and Sunshine Children’s wear will be available in Village Centre.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG