Bharti will retain retail business
Plans to introduce private label, shortlyMay 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Bharti group is looking for a foreign partner for its retail business, but will not cede control, pointed out Rajan Bharti Mittal, Co-Chairman of Bharti Enterprises, in a recent media interaction.
Bharti Retail currently runs 200 Easyday supermarkets nationwide.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint