Bharti will retain retail business
Plans to introduce private label, shortlyMay 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Bharti group is looking for a foreign partner for its retail business, but will not cede control, pointed out Rajan Bharti Mittal, Co-Chairman of Bharti Enterprises, in a recent media interaction.
Bharti Retail currently runs 200 Easyday supermarkets nationwide.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021