Bhiwani gets its 1st Zudaas France store
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani.
November 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani. The launch once again reinforced Zudaas’ leadership in global fashion trends and aptly complimented its theme – ‘Always distinctive, Always ahead and Never boring!’ The said store has been opened at M.G.Fashion, Bhiwani, Haryana. “Zudaas as a brand believes in offering distinctive, cool and funky but affordable clothesline for the people who love fashion. After a great response from kids wear category, two months back we entered into men’s and women’s category also. As the times are changing day by day so the people have not much time to go for shopping at different places. Through our family stores we are trying to give a complete dress-up solution for all age group from one single store, so that the people can save their time and money both,” said Hitesh Mehta, Managing Director, Zudaas France.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House