Bhiwani gets its 1st Zudaas France store
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani.
November 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani. The launch once again reinforced Zudaas’ leadership in global fashion trends and aptly complimented its theme – ‘Always distinctive, Always ahead and Never boring!’ The said store has been opened at M.G.Fashion, Bhiwani, Haryana. “Zudaas as a brand believes in offering distinctive, cool and funky but affordable clothesline for the people who love fashion. After a great response from kids wear category, two months back we entered into men’s and women’s category also. As the times are changing day by day so the people have not much time to go for shopping at different places. Through our family stores we are trying to give a complete dress-up solution for all age group from one single store, so that the people can save their time and money both,” said Hitesh Mehta, Managing Director, Zudaas France.
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Flipkart Supermart’, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings