Bhiwani gets its 1st Zudaas France store
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani.
November 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani. The launch once again reinforced Zudaas’ leadership in global fashion trends and aptly complimented its theme – ‘Always distinctive, Always ahead and Never boring!’ The said store has been opened at M.G.Fashion, Bhiwani, Haryana. “Zudaas as a brand believes in offering distinctive, cool and funky but affordable clothesline for the people who love fashion. After a great response from kids wear category, two months back we entered into men’s and women’s category also. As the times are changing day by day so the people have not much time to go for shopping at different places. Through our family stores we are trying to give a complete dress-up solution for all age group from one single store, so that the people can save their time and money both,” said Hitesh Mehta, Managing Director, Zudaas France.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale