Bhiwani gets its 1st Zudaas France store
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani.
November 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani. The launch once again reinforced Zudaas’ leadership in global fashion trends and aptly complimented its theme – ‘Always distinctive, Always ahead and Never boring!’ The said store has been opened at M.G.Fashion, Bhiwani, Haryana. “Zudaas as a brand believes in offering distinctive, cool and funky but affordable clothesline for the people who love fashion. After a great response from kids wear category, two months back we entered into men’s and women’s category also. As the times are changing day by day so the people have not much time to go for shopping at different places. Through our family stores we are trying to give a complete dress-up solution for all age group from one single store, so that the people can save their time and money both,” said Hitesh Mehta, Managing Director, Zudaas France.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group