Bhiwani gets its 1st Zudaas France store
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani.
November 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zudaas France, the international clothing house and leader in kids wear opened its much awaited showroom in Bhiwani. The launch once again reinforced Zudaas’ leadership in global fashion trends and aptly complimented its theme – ‘Always distinctive, Always ahead and Never boring!’ The said store has been opened at M.G.Fashion, Bhiwani, Haryana. “Zudaas as a brand believes in offering distinctive, cool and funky but affordable clothesline for the people who love fashion. After a great response from kids wear category, two months back we entered into men’s and women’s category also. As the times are changing day by day so the people have not much time to go for shopping at different places. Through our family stores we are trying to give a complete dress-up solution for all age group from one single store, so that the people can save their time and money both,” said Hitesh Mehta, Managing Director, Zudaas France.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG