Bianca’s 1st flagship store in Juhu
Bianca, the crowned prince in home decor innovations launched its
May 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bianca, the crowned prince in home decor innovations launched its very first store in Mumbai, India. The swanky new store which has opened at Juhu Scheme is right next to On Toes and Boy London, making it centrally located for all Mumbaikars.
The new store offers a complete range of home decor products along with an exhaustive collection of table accessories.
Spread across a staggering 700 sq. ft, the new Bianca store will be more spacious and offer some of the most vibrant products making it a paradise for people who love decorating their homes! The Home Décor section boasts of beautifully crafted home decor products and table accessories consisting of varied styles for your dinning room for added attraction.
The showroom has all kinds of gift articles like home decor and home accessories. Bianca Home also has an assortment of table accessories like table runners, votive candle holders, table mats, coasters, kitchen accessories, candle holders , table linens and bath rugs. Bianca helps you to witness the home shopping experience.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore