Bianca’s 1st flagship store in Juhu
Bianca, the crowned prince in home decor innovations launched its
May 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bianca, the crowned prince in home decor innovations launched its very first store in Mumbai, India. The swanky new store which has opened at Juhu Scheme is right next to On Toes and Boy London, making it centrally located for all Mumbaikars.
The new store offers a complete range of home decor products along with an exhaustive collection of table accessories.
Spread across a staggering 700 sq. ft, the new Bianca store will be more spacious and offer some of the most vibrant products making it a paradise for people who love decorating their homes! The Home Décor section boasts of beautifully crafted home decor products and table accessories consisting of varied styles for your dinning room for added attraction.
The showroom has all kinds of gift articles like home decor and home accessories. Bianca Home also has an assortment of table accessories like table runners, votive candle holders, table mats, coasters, kitchen accessories, candle holders , table linens and bath rugs. Bianca helps you to witness the home shopping experience.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG