Biba enters Bihar
Biba, a name synonymous with new-age ethnic wear, has launched its first store in Bihar, marking its entry in Patna. Located
September 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Biba, a name synonymous with new-age ethnic wear, has launched its first store in Bihar, marking its entry in Patna. Located at the most popular retail destination of Patna – P&M mall, the launch is a treat for the people of Patna and gives them an opportunity to celebrate the upcoming festive season with their most loved ethnic wear brand.
The store has opened with its latest collection for Autumn Winter. Spread over 1160 sq ft, the store offers an unsurpassed variety of ethnic wear and the complete range of Biba’s collection of kurtis, SKDs (Salwar-Kameez-Dupatta), Mix ‘n’ Match kurtas, leggings and a new category – Biba Girls, an ethnic wear range dedicated to girls aged 2-12 years.
Siddhartha Bindra, Managing Director, Biba, said, “We are delighted to launch our flagship store in Patna. We feel the people of Patna have an increasing need to be associated with brands which allow them to look and feel good. We also observed that people here are already familiar with Biba, due to its pan India presence, and thus it made perfect sense to bring their beloved brand to them directly.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2