Biba enters Bihar
Biba, a name synonymous with new-age ethnic wear, has launched its first store in Bihar, marking its entry in Patna. Located
September 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Biba, a name synonymous with new-age ethnic wear, has launched its first store in Bihar, marking its entry in Patna. Located at the most popular retail destination of Patna – P&M mall, the launch is a treat for the people of Patna and gives them an opportunity to celebrate the upcoming festive season with their most loved ethnic wear brand.
The store has opened with its latest collection for Autumn Winter. Spread over 1160 sq ft, the store offers an unsurpassed variety of ethnic wear and the complete range of Biba’s collection of kurtis, SKDs (Salwar-Kameez-Dupatta), Mix ‘n’ Match kurtas, leggings and a new category – Biba Girls, an ethnic wear range dedicated to girls aged 2-12 years.
Siddhartha Bindra, Managing Director, Biba, said, “We are delighted to launch our flagship store in Patna. We feel the people of Patna have an increasing need to be associated with brands which allow them to look and feel good. We also observed that people here are already familiar with Biba, due to its pan India presence, and thus it made perfect sense to bring their beloved brand to them directly.”
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019